Templates by BIGtheme NET

About the author

Related Articles

12 Comments

1. 1

Dataghost

Hey Brother I am going nuts waiting for the release of this, I hope its soon. I can not wait to test this out. Look absolutely amazing bro! Keep up the great work and let me know when its ready to roll. Thanks for all the amazing work

2. 2

Dataghost

Hope to see this release soon brother, can’t wait, I check in every day taking a look to see. Thanks for everything bro

3. 3

tac0xenon

can not wait to test this out!

4. 4

Bond

Hello friend, I really appreciate ur work but can u please put a tool like anonsurf in ur os distros like parrot security os to just hide the whole system ip. Just take a look Parrot os and its anonsurf program feature. Hope that u can do it.

5. 5

Bond

one more thing i wanted to say that ur os looks are great very great………i want to use it but one feature it doesn’t have and that is anonsurf of parrot security os if it has then ur system would be a great pandora box for me.

1. 5.1

White_Ninja

Panto linux the new release has anosurf and anonymous mode installed ! Its almost ready we are adding the last parts now!

6. 6

KhaOS

Well… tools and apps are more important than looks! 🙂 but looks nice!
    It is based on Debian or Ubuntu, if it is Debian is better, more stable.
    XFCE4 or gnome? How many tools and scripts are included? (updated?)
    I am still running BlackBox Linux (Zeus) and I am very pleased with it.

1. 6.1

White_Ninja

it has over 400 tools 200 or more scripts, it has panto functions on it (automated penetration testing tasks) , its xfce4.12 based on ubuntu and all tools are updated! this release has a custom kernel with grsecurity enabled,pathed wireless backports ..

7. 7

Dimitry

Damn, I am really looking forward to this… White_Ninja, if you need any help with the project, just contact me 🙂

8. 8

BOUNCER66

White_Ninja,

I really like your work, I can’t w8 to try it out!! Do you have an ETA on your release?

9. 9

h.craig29@gmail.com

hey guys just wanna let you guys know id like to work with you i work on operating systems and have a list of over 2 k tools ive added to my os ive been working on and im keen to join up with you guys on some new releases if you interested you can contact me via email or send me a message to contact me so far my operating system has 4.1 compressed and over 25gb uncompressed because i have input everything from debian to ubuntu remixed allowing for xcde mate cinnamon gnome and so on.. please contact me id like to really work with you guys and better my own person OS thanks #Syndicatesycn

1. 9.1

White_Ninja

graig contact us at darkshadow8880@gmail.com if you like to be a part of this!!